Monday, November 17, 2008

QSW

This past weekend was my first quick-stitch weekend with the Stacy Nash Groupies at Yahoo!. I decided to stitch the design 1-over-1 using DMC floss and plan to make it into a floss tag. I also plan on dying the fabric, but haven't decided on which method yet. This is my first attempt at this and I'm a little nervous. I hope it comes out alright. The photo is just the completed stitching. I still need to finish-finish it. I plan on using a light interfacing to give it some substance, but not much, and then I want to back it with fabric, which I have not picked out yet ~ hope to do that in the next day or so. This design was complimentary from The Sampler Girl through our SNG at Yahoo!.

design: Prim Friends Gather
by: The Sampler Girl
stitched by: Julie

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Looks great, Julie! I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Fun!

Tanya