Wednesday, November 26, 2008

for me???

I am absolutely stunned and my heart couldn't be more content right now! Betty of Primitive Bettys has just granted me my first Blog Award. I've received the Butterfly Blog Award because of having a "cool" blog. Thank you so much, Betty, for thinking of me!!! Thank you! Thank you! I will display it proudly!


Now I must pass the torch to 10 blogspots that I think stand out and are cool. (If you didn't make the list of 10, you are still in my thoughts and one I admire just as much. :-))

Here are the rules that apply:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.
4. Add links to those blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

And the award goes to...

1. Tanya of At The Honeysuckle Tree
2. Beth of The Twist Family
3. Lori of Farmhouse Notforgotten
4. Mary Kathryn of eHandcrafts Stitching Room
5. Kathy of Carriage House Samplings & Mo Jewelry
6. Staci of Snippets and Stash
7. Petra of Time To Stitch
8. Barbara of Grannies Blog
9. Betty of Primitive Bettys (Betty is excused from the rules :-)
10. Marte of Boggy Creek Primitives

Instead of posting an individual post to all 10 recipients, I've decided to sum up what their blogs do for me and just tell you right here, right now why they deserve this Butterfuly Award. The blogs that I've listed are inspirational on so many levels. Each lady brings their own wisdom to our table of stitchers. All of you help motivate and inspire me in lots of ways and make me a better stitcher, a better finisher, and even a better blogger. Thanks Ladies!


Thanks again, Betty, for awarding me this Butterfly Award!

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

You are very deserving Miss Julie! :) You spread the cross stitch passion on your blog! Who could ask for more!!!

Smiles,

Betty