In keeping with mom’s birthday and using the day she was born (December 10), I’m counting the ways I love and appreciate my mom:
1. She’s trustworthy and loyal.
2. She’s reliable and selfless.
3. She’s caring, loving and nurturing.
4. She’s the best mother in the world – there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do.
5. She’s patient and kind to her crazy and testy grandsons.
6. She’s charming, funny, witty and laid back.
7. She’s youthful and fun and doesn’t look her age.
8. She’s a loving and devoted wife to my dad and he’s good to her in return.
9. She’s an excellent cook.
10. And she’s ALL mine – MY mom!
Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you more than you could possibly imagine.