Monday, October 31, 2016

fortune

Friday night my SO and I had Chinese food with his mother which was delicious. It was a new restaurant for me. My fortune was very interesting: 


I didn't think much of my fortune at the time and I usually never do. It's pure entertainment, but nonetheless, I was intrigued enough by it to take a picture. 

Saturday, my SO and I took a little hike in the Narrows of the Harpeth and afterwards got in our canoe and went fishing all day. The weather was beautiful! What we weren't expecting to see where a few cows in the middle of our path. 



Luckily, they were just as surprised to see us as we were to see them and nothing came of the encounter except a stare down. This all leads me to my fortune from Friday night. I had long forgotten about it at this point, but the cows made me think of a few new punchneedle ideas. The designs just came to me; out of nowhere. The fortune came true!

Talk soon!

11 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely area to hike and fish!

Unknown said...



Please keep updating this blog, it's been too long. Great post! We adore this blog and This information is very good.
สมัคร Sbobet

Lsm99

Clipping Path said...

How informative blog!This blog is really great.thank you very much for your lovely post.

Lily Allen said...

Thanks for explaining Julie. Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing.
clipping path service
clipping path
clipping path
clipping path
car photo editing

Martin said...

Really good blog .Thank you very much for your sharing.

lnwMashow45 said...

wow look so good job

Gclub

Clipping SOLUTIONS said...


Well, explanation. This time gathered a huge knowledge from this site. Want some more.Thanks
background removal service

Ufa88kh said...

I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
បាការ៉ាត់

pg slot ฝาก 50 รับ 100 said...

pg slot ฝาก 50 รับ 100 ต้นแบบให้เลือกรับ โดยจะมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงไปเรื่องๆจะเปิดตามโอกาศ หรือกิจกรรมต่างๆกับเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรา พีจีสล็อต ที่จะให้แก่คุณบันเทิงใจกับเกมสล็อต PG

live22 said...

live22 live22 สิ่งที่ทำให้ Live22 ชนะใจแฟนเกมสล็อตมาอย่างนานเป็น PG การโฆษณากิจกรรมที่ไม่มีใครเหมือนแล้วก็อัพเดตเกมใหม่ทุกเดือนไม่ใช่เพียงแค่เฉพาะตัวเกมที่บันเทิงใจแค่นั้นนะ

ทางเข้าpg said...

ทางเข้าpg เป็นอีกหนึ่ง ปากทางเข้าพนัน PGSLOT เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมอย่างยิ่งที่สุด เนื่องด้วยเป็นเว็บไซต์พนัน สล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ ที่เปิดให้บริการPG ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด