Sunday, October 16, 2016

update this weekend...

This weekend has been productive. I went fishing with my SO (Significant Other), but the fish were not wanting to show up. Went and saw the movie "The Accountant," however, I cannot give an account as to how it was. I fell asleep during the show. I was pooped! I have, though, made progress on my beloved stitching. 

WIPS




Finishes
That's all for now. These finishes are from 2011 and I apologize for the missing information. Gotta get back to my Packers football game!

Talk soon!

Julie

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounded like you had a productive weekend. Sorry the fish weren't biting! Nice progress on your WIP. Enjoy your day!

สล็อต said...

สล็อต เว็บไซต์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมแล้วก็เป็นที่ชอบใจเป็นอย่างมากสำหรับผู้เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ในช่วงเวลานี้ PG SLOT นับว่าเป็นที่น่าดึงดูดช่วยทำเกมให้กับผู้เล่น24ชม.