Tuesday, October 25, 2016

inspiration

I'm feeling so inspired today. After speaking to my Aunt Pam this morning about our favorite subject... ah-ha - the needlearts... I found a gem of a blog called Cose y calla; and after 5 seconds of scrolling I was addicted. Naturally, I immediately called Aunt Pam to rant and rave and ooh! and ahh! about it. I can't get over this woman's creativity and how beautifully perfect everything turns out. 
I'm hooked!

And punchneedle... It's calling my name again. I have a WIP, but after going back to Notforgotten Farm's blog and surfing through her Etsy shop all I want to do is punch my little heart out. After seeing this box (find it here), I'm done. It's mine! Wait till you see the 'extras'. It comes in many different colors. I like Robin's Egg or Black; haven't decided.



This even inspired me to research ways to feed a large family on a budget. 
Tonight's meal: Bean & Beef Chili with Cornbread.




~*Soul Food*~
"Making amends isn't just saying, 'I'm sorry,' It means responding differently from our new understanding."

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Look forward to seeing your punchneedle creations!

Robert smith said...

The information is very good and very useful.

clipping path service

Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service

Clipping Path Service said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

pg joker said...

pg joker ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมสล็อต คาสิโนที่ดินพวกเราคัดสรรค์มาให้ท่านแล้วที่นี้ พีจี มากไปกว่านั้นเป็น 1 ยูสสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ทุกค่ายในเว็บไซต์ไม่จำกัดพร้อมแอดไม่นดูแลตลอดๆ

เว็บ สล็อต said...

เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ในทวีปเอเชีย เป็นเว็บออนไลน์ ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่1ของไทย พีจี สล็อต ระบบน่าไว้วางใจ เล่นได้ จ่ายจริง ไม่มีต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน เร็วทันใจเล่นง่ายไม่ยุ่งยาก ทำเงิน ได้จริง