Thursday, October 13, 2016

peaceful it is

Even though I have 33 WIPS, I'm like the average stitcher and I'm starting another project. Some things never change, do they? Ha! My dear Aunt Pam and I are committing to a SAL. My Mother and I are also working on a SAL with a twist. We're working on the same piece; taking turns from one block to another. We started Shores of Hawk Run Hallow by Carriage House Samplings a long time ago and have decided to actually finish it this time. Not sure who's custody it will belong to ;-) 

WIPS


I will have more thoughts later on. This paralegal needs to get ready for work.

Talk soon!!

Julie

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your new start looks like a relaxing piece to stitch on. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Julie said...

It's definitely a big piece, Robin! My Aunt and I have our hands full. This will be my first Moira Blackburn piece, although I have a few charts of hers, this will be my first to stitch.

Maggie said...

Oh wow, 33 wips! I wouldn't have room to store that many, lol
I do have some WIPS, who doesn't, but i've never counted them, perhaps i should.

Nice new project, it must be good to have a mum and sister that stitch also, no one in
my family does

kaka small said...

Good post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon.
สูตรบาคาร่า
goldenslot register
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
GCLUB มือถือ