Friday, October 21, 2016

just breathe


I awoke at 4:50 am and got so much done. I leave for work by 8:00 to head into downtown. By then, I had picked out my outfit, bathed, applied makeup, did my hair, painted my nails, made my SO a smoothie and oatmeal, changed the litter box, ate breakfast, AND stitched for an hour and a half while I talked to my Aunt Pam. I was in heaven! So far my work day has been light. I had a great lunch with my Mom at Provence. Ahhh! I can't wait to see what my evening has in store.

Talk soon!


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounds like you had a productive time before going to work. Way to go! Hope your evening is as productive! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Julie said...

Thanks, Robin! I hope your weekend is great!

Pat T. said...

I really enjoyed our lunch. We haven't done that in such a long, long time! Love you.

Julie said...

I enjoyed our lunch too, Mother! I always do.