Thursday, November 27, 2008

gobble-gobble

Gobble-Gobble everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to All! Here's to wishing you a humble Thanksgiving Day filled with good food, loving friends and family, memories to add, laughter and thankfulness in your life. I love Norman Rockwell illustrations of life since past. This is exactly how a feast should be. Look how blessed everyone looks.

We are heading over to Mom's soon for our Thanksgiving dinner, which I think she is serving around 4:00. I am having a difficult time getting Cameron down for his nap. Daddy is home and Jose is not and this is perplexing to him. He's fighting every attempt we make at getting him to relax and lie down. He's watching Elmo right now and it appears from where I'm sitting he might just give up soon. Whoa!!! I still have a little more getting-ready to do, but that won't take too long.

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!! Be safe.

No comments: