Wednesday, November 19, 2008

blog update

I have added two gadgets to my Blog. You can find them on the side bar. I have set up a direct link to PictureTrails.com where I have photos of my various crafts and pictures of family and other miscellaneous keepsakes. I am still in the process of adding pics so my photo albums are not nearly complete. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy them!

I have added a "Labels" section as well. These quick tabs are direct links to prior posts. This is easier than looking through each and every post I've ever published on my Blog. If you're looking for something specific then this section may serve you better.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Petra said...

Love your companion! How ingenius! Stunning work and I bet it's great to have everything within easy reach. Your QSW is beautiful...look forward to seeing what you do with it. Thanks for the links.