Thursday, October 22, 2009

"unfortunately julie"

I saw this on Monique’s blog and decided to see what happens. I went to Google and typed in unfortunately julie. Monique didn’t have much fun, but mine were actually quite silly. Here were some of my entries…

Unfortunately Julie…

* was recently informed that most of the cats had been poisoned over a period of a few days. (Sorry Aunt Pam)

* lost her role when it was discovered that she had posed for Playboy magazine.

* was unable to resist her first love and slept with Hart.

* Andrews never sang it.

* and Meaghan are up for elimination this week, will they manage to dodge some votes?

* & Julia isn't entirely about Julia Child.

* has moved to the mainland, but we would like to thank her for what she has contributed to the company.

* is sometimes whiny, often self-indulgent infatuation with all things Julia is not so amusing.

Now that I’ve searched for unfortunately julie I have to admit that mine are goofy and funny. It didn’t take much time and some, if not all of you, will be familiar with what these are talking about. I think they are silly. I know my family will laugh at a few; maybe even try it themselves. :) Now, get back to whatever it is you were doing. LOL Talk soon!


No comments: