Thursday, October 15, 2009

cha-cha-cha-chia

Either too cute or too gross! Not sure which. :) In person this thing is pretty gross looking and feeling. I'm sure once it has grass it'll feel more natural, but until then I don't want to touch it. Maybe it'll grow a mullet. That'll look attractive, don't you think? If it doesn't, we can certainly groom it so. This may potentially become quite fun and therapeutic for me after all. Wa-ha-ha!

Jose received the Chia Head as a gift in the last year and finally it's getting put to use. (For those who have kids, you understand the amount of toys that NEVER get used in the timely manner in which they should. Now I don't feel so bad.) Anyway, back to Chia Head...Sunday DH and Jose decided to get this out and start the planting process. I'm impressed actually. I'm surprised it sprouted so quickly. I'll keep you posted on its grassy hair-Yay for you, ugh?!. LOL Talk soon!

2 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

I often thought of buying one of those.thought they were kinda cute. But seems I dont have a green thumb and would probably kill it.lol

Daffycat said...

I must admit he is a little creepy!