Thursday, October 8, 2009

a framed jane

Here is On Travel with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl all framed and on the wall. I couldn’t be more pleased and happy with how she turned out. And it always feels good to get a big sampler back framed after all that long hard work – exhale! Accomplishments are nice, aren’t they?



Speaking of travel, I’m heading to my hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio for the weekend for mom’s high school reunion. Yep, I get to go to mom’s high school reunion with her. I’m really looking forward to this. It should be interesting and fun, but then I can have fun most places I go when with mom. We’re fun girls. :) I get to visit with my Aunt Pam (mom’s sis) and cousins so that’ll be a nice needed treat. We’re also going to wander over to Aunt Pam’s LNS called Keepsakes. It doesn’t have a website, but this place is so cute. I’m going to ask if I can take pictures b/c it’s one of the best places to visit. It’s in a 2-story old house so LOADS to look at.

I’m going to miss my boys especially since my days start off with Cameron in such good spirits, but I really need to get out of dodge for awhile. Talk soon!

21 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

CUTE Cameron pics!!!
Your framed Jane is gorgeous - awesome frame. Enjoy your trip :)

Tanya

Jo said...

Looks wonderful x

mainely stitching said...

Going to your mom's reunion sounds fun, as does visiting your aunt's LNS. :D ENJOY!!

Jane looks utterly fabulous.

Mzplcdokie said...

Your framed Jane is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy the reunion with your Mom...what fun that should be.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is beautiful! I love the frame, it compliments it perfectly! Hard work, but a beautiful way to remember all that hard work! :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous finish!! And your Cameron pics are too cute. Hope they let you take pics at the LNS, it sounds awesome!

Dora said...

The frame is just perfect. I love everything about this. Beautiful finish!
~Enjoy the weekend!

Michelle said...

Your sampler looks great in that frame. Enjoy the reunion!

Nicole said...

It turned out beautiful Julie! I love the frame! Cameron is such a cutie! Matthew loves to walk around wearing sunglasses too - it's so funny! :)

Deb said...

Your piece turned out wonderfully - I would be absolutely thrilled with it. Have fun at your mom's reunion. It will be interesting to hear her comments about people that she hasn't seen for a while.

Cheryl said...

Your sampler looks wonderful. Have a fun break. :D

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Julie, that is stunning! I love your framed piece!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Nancy said...

Your sampler is very beautiful Julie! Your stitches are perfect, and Tanya's design is stunning! Have fun in Cincinnati.

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Julie! Congratulations! It's nice to have a big piece framed and hanging up so you can see it everyday and feel your accomplishment!

Have fun at the reunion!

Jinger said...

Your framed Jane pieces looks wonderful!

Cute pics of Cameron.

Have a great time at the reunion.

Anonymous said...

Framed piece is beautiful, Julie! Mr. Hollywood is adorable, and hope you get the pics taken and enjoy the reunion...sounds very interesting!
babs

Daffycat said...

Fabulous frame up, Julie!

Cameron looks so cool in his sunnies!

kimstitch3 said...

I love your framed Jane, soooo beautiful. I'm glad you are having fun in Ohio, yes, you do need to "get away" sometimes. See you Sunday hon,Kimberly

Andrea said...

Jane is beautifully framed, it looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Your jane is gorgeous!!!
the frame is perfect
hugs
françoise

Shari said...

first of all, GORGEOUS!!! I am sorry I missed the post when you posted it! Last week was not a good week for me!
Hey, I finally got my first Tanya chart this weekend!!!