Wednesday, January 18, 2012

getaway

Unfortunately, I don't have any stitching to share. I'm still trying to locate my decrepit mojo. I'm hoping today will be the day. I had a chance to stitch with all my wonderful stitching buddies this past weekend, but I opted for football and no stitching. I did miss all those ladies and the food. However, I do get to "live" with two of my most precious friends this upcoming weekend. Sally and Susan (no blogs); along with mom.

Every January mom, myself, Sally and Susan travel down to St. Augustine, FL for a Susan Greening Davis stitching getaway at the beach. Literally, AT THE BEACH. We always have a fun-filled weekend, good food, and score lots of goodies. I won't be scoring too many goodies this trip. Just a nice time away from home with great friends, the best mom and the talented Susan Greening Davis.

This year's project is so cute. I cannot wait to see it in person. I hope I'm bringing a suitcase big enough to bring it back in. Click on the link below to see a photo from SGD's website.


That's it for now. I leave Friday morning so I must be shoving off. Have lots to prepare in the next couple days for a 4-day extravaganza. Yay!

Talk soon...

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

St. Augustine is the most amazing place on earth. We are going again this year for our family vacation. Every other year we go and I just, well love it :)
Have a great time!

Carol said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, Julie! I'm happy to have found yours, too :)

I haven't been to St. Augustine since I was in college back in the 70s, but my brother visits every year, too... I'm sure you'll have a grand time :) Safe travels to you!