Wednesday, January 18, 2012

getaway

Unfortunately, I don't have any stitching to share. I'm still trying to locate my decrepit mojo. I'm hoping today will be the day. I had a chance to stitch with all my wonderful stitching buddies this past weekend, but I opted for football and no stitching. I did miss all those ladies and the food. However, I do get to "live" with two of my most precious friends this upcoming weekend. Sally and Susan (no blogs); along with mom.

Every January mom, myself, Sally and Susan travel down to St. Augustine, FL for a Susan Greening Davis stitching getaway at the beach. Literally, AT THE BEACH. We always have a fun-filled weekend, good food, and score lots of goodies. I won't be scoring too many goodies this trip. Just a nice time away from home with great friends, the best mom and the talented Susan Greening Davis.

This year's project is so cute. I cannot wait to see it in person. I hope I'm bringing a suitcase big enough to bring it back in. Click on the link below to see a photo from SGD's website.


That's it for now. I leave Friday morning so I must be shoving off. Have lots to prepare in the next couple days for a 4-day extravaganza. Yay!

Talk soon...

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

St. Augustine is the most amazing place on earth. We are going again this year for our family vacation. Every other year we go and I just, well love it :)
Have a great time!

Carol said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, Julie! I'm happy to have found yours, too :)

I haven't been to St. Augustine since I was in college back in the 70s, but my brother visits every year, too... I'm sure you'll have a grand time :) Safe travels to you!

American Actor HD Wallpapers said...

I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. ...

HD Wallpapers said...

Nice work...

tattoo thoughts said...

Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.

Bloom Tattoos said...

Looks very effective.