Monday, December 1, 2008

I think I can...I think I can...

Okay! I said I had photos of Cameron climbing on the chair in the dining room. This is the first time he discovered he could push the chair anywhere he wanted in order to get to another location. Here goes...





What's dat??? (It's more like umfff.)


Sorry for the blurriness, but the level of excitement (open mouth) he expressed when he saw our neighbor walking up her drive, he just got giddy that he saw something other than cars and birds from "his" window.


This is fun, Mama!

Now, someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me how I can get him to STOP climbing. Yeah, this is all cute and dandy, but he's climbing on every dining room chair (6 chairs by the way) and we don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions on how the mothers out there got their monkeys to stop climbing so much?

ALERT***The level of insanity is extremely high around here. lol

No comments: