Tuesday, December 2, 2008

15-month check up

This may be quite some day and I'm going to remain optimistic. Cameron is getting his 15-month vaccinations this morning. We have to leave by 9:00. I hate this part of being a Mama. I hate hearing and seeing my baby in pain. It's all I can do to stop myself from crying, but if I do then he'll be fearful even more. I must remain strong for his sake. I always give him Motrin before he gets his shots so he's a little more comfortable ~ the pediatrician says it is okay to do that so I'm willing to try anything to make it easier on Cameron. I am hoping he will feel okay this afternoon, but we may have a day of aches and pains and crankiness.

I am hoping, if all goes well with Cameron, I will dye my linen with the pomegranate I prepared yesterday. I'm following close instructions and crossing my fingers that the linen will be exactly how I imagined it.


Wish us luck!

No comments: