Friday, May 29, 2009

wow...thanks!


Thank you so much to everyone for leaving a comment and having input on my little dilemma. I agree with everyone about securing the knot and moving on. I'll use my star detailer to secure this bad boy under the more cooperative threads. I appreciate all your feedback. I am so thrilled that all of us agree on this issue. I can't count how many times I wondered what the majority vote would be, but I'm so thankful that my first thoughts were alike.

To answer the question of how Cameron got up there...it's really a mystery. I have no answer, only assumptions. This is where our dishwasher is located. He has a tendency to open the door, pull the drawers out and stand on the spokes to access the top (maybe he's Hawaiian and can run across hot coals). But I'm not for sure. He didn't use a chair, I know that. His father could have very well put him up there and I hope not because that's just giving this little monkey more bad ideas. Like he needs anymore.

Thanks Everyone! Talk soon! I'm off to stitch and secure that knot. Yay!

1 comment:

The Scarlett House said...

Julie, I had to laugh when I saw the picture of Cameron. How that brings back memories! When my "baby" was 2, I caught him sitting on top of the fridge eating a banana. I have no idea how he got up there. He just turned 30 on Friday. I survived being the mom to two boys. You will, too, lol!