Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hump day



I hoped that I would have gotten further along on Movie Night, but didn’t. :o( Here’s my progress on it though. It is progress, right? I think I like WDW better than GAST. For some reason the GAST was knotting up, but the Weeks did "not." Or it could have been the linen... hmmm! Oh well, I’ll have to experiment more.


This is the before shot of the Dutch Band Sampler. This is for today’s rotation so I’ll probably post pictures of it tomorrow if I get any stitching done on it today. I’m going over to mom’s for lunch and then picking Jose up from school. Another nice day in the 80’s, but we may get some rain here and there. I’m hoping there instead of here – LOL.

Talk soon!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I can't wait to see more progress on youd Dutch piece. I like the colors so far on this and I like Weeks a bit better than the GAST too - some colors seem to knot up more than others.

Daffycat said...

When the overdyes give me trouble like that I use Thread Heaven to tame them.

Lovely stitching!

Annemiek said...

Progress is progress Julie. Last night I had big plans to stitch on my Prairie Schooler piece, but I just lacked the energy to do it. So you made more progress than I did LOL.

Lea said...

I love your "Movie Night"! :-D