Thursday, January 15, 2009

dying for dexter?

Yes, yes I am!!! I just finished watching Seasons 1 & 2 of Dexter and oh my my my...was it ever a climatic season finale. Dexter is one of the best shows I've ever watched. He's America's favorite serial killer, after all, and about the finest one at that. Michael C. Hall is wonderful in this role. He was in Six Feet Under, which I never watched but he's been on broadway and made a couple movie appearances in the past. Anyway, Dexter is someone you love to hate, but you can't, no matter how hard you try, you can't hate Dexter Morgan and all that he does...and he does A LOT!! Throughout Seasons 1 and 2 my emotions went all over the place. There were at least 4 times I cried. You'll laugh and be shocked all at the same 'kill'. Maybe I have a soft spot for hotties such as Dexter Morgan, but I was consumed with concern and fear for him, and at times for others as well. This show leaves you with your mouth open wide, your curiosity into "what will Dexter do to get out of this situation?" kind of questioning, and yes, you'll be wanting more of Dexter Morgan. I can promise you that! I can't wait for Season 3 to be released. I don't get Showtime, but my parents own both Seasons 1 and 2 so that's how I was able to watch them back-to-back. I believe Dexter 3 will be out in February and I'm oh so ready for it.

No comments: