Saturday, June 6, 2009

tokyo cuisine

I don’t have any stitching photos to share, but I have been stitching. I finished one Little House Needleworks design and started another, which I will post photos of once I get the chance.





More miso soup, please!

Tonight we had sushi and salmon for dinner with my mom and brother. Me and the boys love sushi and teriyaki salmon. Jose prefers teriyaki chicken though. Cameron really got into his miso soup and he loves that steamed rice. Cameron loves to look around, babble and eat. Jose loves to well, play video games and eat. Jose was very fortunate this time because he never gets to bring his games to the table.

We had a nice dinner. My dh had two large hot Sake so I had to drive us home. Jose made plans to spend the night at Nana's tonight so he left with mom after dinner. Me and the other two boys went by the local park and had a quiet evening at home. I hope to have a more stitchy post in the upcoming days. I hope you've enjoyed your evening as I have enjoyed mine.

Talk soon!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I would eat sushi three meals a day if it were possible. Yum!!!!!

Our kids also loved miso soup when they were very young, but 'outgrew' it - too bad, as it's pretty healthy stuff. ;)

Deb said...

Gosh, this post is making me hungry. I love, love sushi and could eat it every day.