Wednesday, June 24, 2009

location, location, location

That’s usually what’s important when moving, right??? Well, we’re not moving, but my needle is. LOL





I’ve completed the first verse (missing one motif for now) and have relocated further south on the sampler. I’m patiently waiting for the remainder of my threads to come in the mail. They should be here soon…I hope. I’m thoroughly enjoying this sampler and it’s quickly taking shape.

What else? The weather is hot and humid. It’s difficult to be outside so we’re indoors mostly. Jose is almost done with summer school and I’m relieved. My wedding anniversary is upon us come July ~ four years. Woo-Hoo! Fourth of July is near so dh gets some time off. I miss seeing my friends Sally and Susan. I just love sitting, stitching and conversing. And I wish I lived closer to my mother, like next door close.
I'm all out.

Question for all of you. When selling on Etsy, do ALL items have to be handmade, designed, created, etc? For instance, can fabric and linen be sold?

Talk soon!



4 comments:

Snip said...

Terrific start on this design! Can't wait to see your progress. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Siobhán said...

Lovely progress, Julie!

The Scarlett House said...

Wow Julie, I'm glad that I get to come along on your trip. As for Etsy, I think you can get all of your answers on their info page. I think you can sell materials and supplies, but I'm not positive.

Françoise said...

super Julie!!!
happy stitching
françoise