Saturday, March 28, 2009

never do today what can be done tomorrow

That’s my newly adopted motto and for good reason. Today, March 28, marks my DH’s one whole year being smoke free. I am so very proud of him! He has gone through more in the last 4 years than most people do in half a lifetime and to quit smoking only gave him more of a challenge, but he kicked that ugly and thieving habit. Way to go my DH!!!

I was supposed to do filing today but me and DH went target shooting and then had a late lunch with my parents at our neighborhood Mexican restaurant. Then we were shaken a bit by tornado sirens. Those things went off at least ten times and funnel clouds were spotted in areas around Nashville. I hate tornado season and it is underway.

I’ve rearranged projects from the rotation. Long Dog’s Ages of Man has moved from Saturday to Sunday because I am eager to start the Traveling Stitcher by LHN, which I got together today and hope to start stitching after this post. I moved my “secret” project from Sunday to Monday and I still haven’t decided on Wednesday yet.

My parents bought me the Twilight soundtrack today. I can't wait to put this in and play it loud! They and Jose surprised me with the James Bond Quatum of Solace DVD. I'm the biggest 007 fan! I've seen the movie, but I have to own it like I do all the others. :D

G’night and talk soon!

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations to your DH! I stopped when I got pregnant with my eldest, and boy am I ever glad I did!!

Sweet Sue said...

Hi Julie, poppin in from Google Reader:)

StitchinSweetSue

Melissa said...

Sounds like you had a beautiful day except for the tornado warnings of course. Enjoy your Twilight CD. That's one that I'd like to get too.