Saturday, April 11, 2009

happy easter



Here was my funny bunny last year, sleeping away in his swing. Awww, how sweet it is!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! We are having dinner at my parents' house on Sunday. Me and the boys haven't been there in a couple weeks which is unusual. We are usually there once a week, but lately we've stayed around the house.

A couple years ago I was sent this cute little Easter joke so I'm passing it along to all of you in hopes it'll bring a chuckle or two. Have a Happy Easter everyone!





5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Happy Easter, Julie!

mainely stitching said...

Happy, happy Easter, Julie! I hope your day has been full of joy and free of tornadoes!! :D

Nina said...

Hello Julie,

Oh, how cute is your little bunny :)))
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Nina

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Happy Easter, Julie ~ enjoy that yummy meal.

Tanya :)

Yuko said...

Ohhhhh, how lovely and sweet photo this is!!!
It's SO cute!!!