Saturday, October 4, 2008

Uhhhh...

I am still at it! Trying to get this blog up and running. Of course, it is up because I see that it is...but I'm still getting things added.Tweaking here and there and so on and so on. Unfortunately, I am a perfectionist with most things and I'm afraid I may not get to the intended result. I will admit though, it is difficult to keep on task with children running around. My husband is funny, however. He's a major computer geek. It's his profession as well as his passion so him seeing me at this bloggy stuff is quite the farce to him.

2 comments:

Anita said...

You have a great start. I love your colors and set up. Welcome to the blogging world.

~Kim~ said...

Great start! Just take some time to make it work. Im sure you will find it enjoyable in the end! Will add your blog to my blog roll.

~Kim~