Monday, October 10, 2016

so sad...

I feel so overwhelmed. Well, mostly embarrassed by all my WIPS. Thirty-three (33) to be exact. Gulp! Over the weekend, I gathered every work in progress I know that I have off hand. Not only do I have some quick stitching to do, but some major ironing is in order, as well. I'm so embarrassed by the state of my needlework. This is what happened when I lost my mojo and slacked off for several years. The majority of mine only deserve one photo op. Of course, only a few of my WIPS need additional pictures taken anyway. Very pathetic.

WIPS
  • And They Sinned by Examplar Dames ~ 32 ct. Light Mocha Linen using Gentle Arts and Weeks Dye Works threads (2 over 2).
  • Ages of Man by Long Dog Samplers ~ 32 ct. White Linen using Vicki Clayton Silks and Rainbow Gallery threads (1 over 2). 
Progress 10/2016


Progress 10/2008


I have not been taking very good care of my needlework. I am sorry they aren't ironed. My next mission is to iron every WIP and store them properly until I get them back out to stitch. I've come up with a new rotation in hopes that I'll finish them quickly. These 2 are in the rotation so wish me luck!

Talk soon!!!

Julie

No comments: